Wednesday, June 21, 2017

CCEE1725 - Make Music Day

According to CCEE hostess, Frances Bryne, yesterday was World Music Day; Music Day and Make Music Day. Therefore she has asked that the CCEE Stampers include something music related on our cards this week.

When I saw today's theme, I knew I had to pull out Katie Girl by Unity Stamp Company. The background was stamped with Oxide Inks using Multi Step Guitar by Kitchen Sink Stamps. The globe die is by Sizzix.



The CCEE Stampers Design Team is welcoming a new member this week: the lovely and most talented Kelly McKown-Santi. We are so very thrilled to have her join us.

Check out her creation and those of the rest of the team at the links below. Then join us in this fun challenge and post your musical design on the CCEE Blog!




13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Lynn! Your card is marvelous in every way!! I am in awe - this literally dropped my jaw! (the good side, that is! LOL) How unique and colorful - from her stance and guitar and that fabulous globe die cut - perfection!
    I feel especially blessed to be stamping along side you on the CCEE - an honor ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just amazing, Lynn. I love it all.......the bg, the world, the girl with her instrument. Fabulous job, mf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lynn, you have knocked it out the stadium with this terrific card. My favorite stamp, and that lovely background designed by you, and the diecut globe, it is a sensation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. My jaw just dropped when I looked at this amazing card! Lynn, you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card really...well...ROCKS!! :) I love that background and that globe die goes awesome with your design!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background behind your rocker! This is such a cool card, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, love your background Love the sentie and that "rockin" woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Lynn, this is awesome!! I love the inky background with the music notes and that fabulous image, the globe ties it all together, stunning creation!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous use of the Earth die....this card is rockin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! I love your Distress Oxide ink background- and the image with the musical notes around the background- and the globe- so perfect- this is just gorgeous my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is stunning! The background is perfect for the theme and design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, you've done an amazing job with the theme.... From the background and music scores to the world die cut and the perfect image.... Love how you stamped the guitar background in just the right place to be behind the girl....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!